Monday, October 15, 2007

Boogaard gets even with May



I was watching the replay of the Wild and Ducks on my DVR this afternoon when I was very happy to see this fight happen. Some will say, “that fighting has no place in hockey”. Well Folks these people are dead wrong. The May vs. Boogaard fight is a direct result of the Brad May’s cheap gutless sucker punch of Wild defenseman Kim Johnsson.

In this instance the code worked well both men dropped the gloves and settled this thing on the ice. Brad May while he might be a classless hack knew eventually that he was going to have to pay for this egregious act against a defenseless unsuspecting competitor/player and fought instead of turtling.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...gone forever and then slacking on posts. Weak, Goon...just weak!!

    I expect to see something good when I return on Friday! (I get to go to a work conference for the next 3 days...lucky me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LGM I have been very busy, if you check out my other blog you can see some of my pictures that prove that. http://redneckndgoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete