Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bochenski not cracking the line up in Boston

As a Bruins fan I can not understand why recycled coach Claude Julian isn't playing Former Sioux Brandon Bochenski. Boston Bruins Blogger Gerry Bourdeau weighs in on the matter as well.

As a side note, I am upset that Dennis Wideman and Brandon Bochenski were not in the line-up. I understand there isn’t room for everyone on the roster but I would’ve sat Allen and Kobasew in favour of Bochenski and Wideman. We’re talking potential and offense here. I’m sure coach Julien has his reasons for his decisions and I am anxious to see what the next game’s line-up will look like.


I have to say that I am anxious as well to see if Brandon Bochenski cracks the line up soon or what if anything are the Bruins going to do with the young Bochenski, Brandon is due to make 600,000.00 and that is a lot of cash to be sitting in the press box. The Bruins have played 5 games and he has been a healthy scratch in each game. This is Bochenski's third NHL team and it appears that he has already worn out his welcome in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment