Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cool Hockey Picture(s)


I found this picture over on the
Win Twins blog I don't know if Heather took the picture herself or she found it on the Internet but it is a really cool picture, I mean I can appreciate it even if it is a picture of SCSU hockey players. The two players Nodal and Lasch are two of the more exciting players in the WCHA. Check out Win Twins blog she focuses on the now out of the playoffs and golfing Minnesota Twins, however, the blog isn't just about baseball it also a WCHA/SCSU hockey.


I have to say that this picture is really funny, its of the famous Michigan Tech Fan MeanGirl. This picture was part of a blog that I found this over on Amy's Lets Go Mav's, I have to say hey MeG nice shoes. While I am a big fan of Adidas, I wonder if she bought the last pair of gold and black Adidas. Should we say that they are not my color. This is the same Mean Girl that was given a rough time by a bunch of drunk rude Gopher Fans.

2 comments:

  1. Goon, I wish I could say I took it, but I did, in fact, steal it off the internet!! It's cool though, huh?? Two of my faves!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we are both copyright infringers then...

    ReplyDelete