Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Duncan and Chorney will return for Junior Year

Really Good News

Herald Article on Duncan and Chorney
Two of the Fighting Sioux hockey star players have announced that they are going to return for the 2007-2008 season. There is is a huge sigh of relief in Grand Forks today. Ryan Duncan and Taylor Chorney have decided to put their professional careers on hold and return to their college team. During a time of season know for depressing announcements, this is really good news and their presence on the team will welcomed with open arms.


Expect some Defections

The Fighting Sioux are still waiting for decisions of super sophomores T.J. Oshie and Jonathon Toews, I am sure we will get their decision soon. I think in all reality we can expect Toews to announce that he is going to forgo his final two years of eligibility to play for the Chicago Black Hawks. I would also imagine T.J. Oshie must be at least 50/50 on whether he is going to return or not. I am hoping that Oshie will return for one more season. I don't know if the Sioux will lose anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Duncan doesn't surprise me. He seems a little small for the NHL and would get eaten up at this point in time probably.

    Twins sucked it up last night again to the Yanks. What the hell?

    Why aren't you picking the Wild for the cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I am picking the Wild to win the West. I don't think they can skate with Buffalo. That being said the Wild Will Probably get bounced in the First round.

    ReplyDelete