Monday, April 01, 2013

(Video) UND's No goal against Yale



When I first saw this goal, I had a feeling that it wouldn't count. I am not sure why it took seven-plus minutes to review this play, it's either there or it's not there. If you're a UND fan, you kind of feel bad for Connor Gaarder, because he went 15 games without scoring a goal and had four goals all season long, three in one game against the Boston University Terriers.

I would contend that this long review was a momentum killer, because going into the review, UND had the momentum as well.

When the review took seven-plus minutes, I had a bad feeling and I kind of knew that UND was not going to get the goal. I don't know, from past experience. If UND get's to a 2-0 lead over Yale, it's a different game. It's a tough ending to a pretty decent season.
Enhanced by Zemanta