Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bolts uber hack Steve Downie tries to kiss Andrew Ference.


First off, most of you know that I don't like Tampa Bay's uber hack Steve Downie, I just think he is a dirty hockey players that is one stupid move away from another lengthy suspension from the NHL. Steve Downie is also a bit of a punk that has never seemed to grown up,  I would almost put him in the same category as Matt Cooke.

I think eventually these types of players, I call them uber hacks, will get whats coming to him, someone is going to catch him with his head down or finally decide they have seen enough and punch his lights out. Personally, I thought Jack Johnson's  elbow on this P.O.S. during the World Juniors was over blown and warranted. Tonight this lovely piece of dog excrement looks like he tried to kiss or blow Boston Bruins' defenseman Andrew Ference a kiss, here is a a more funny version of the kiss in question.
Enhanced by Zemanta