Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey ref you...

Fighting Sioux hockey beat writer Brad Elliott Schlossman has now posted the numbers for the WCHA refs just in time for the WCHA season. Sweet.

Personally, I was kind of disgusted that the refs have now gone chicken, so the fans no longer know who they are without the roster, because they no longer put their names on the back of their jerseys. I can't be the only on that thinks that was a stupid thing to do? I mean seriously, if the officials are not doing a good job (like usual) there should be a name attached to the product. I suppose the League Commissioner Bruce McLeod believes that it will decrease the complaints against their crappy officials. Not a chance. If you doing a horrible job there should be some ownership connected with the crappy product.

3 -- Derek Shepherd
4 -- Todd Anderson
5 -- Justin Brown*
7 -- Don Adam
8 -- Tom Sterns*
9 -- C.J. Beaurline
10 -- Peter Friesema
11 -- Tim Walsh
12 -- Butch Mousseaux
14 -- Brian Thul
15 -- Marco Hunt
17 -- Craig Welker
18 -- Max Battimo
20 -- Brad Albers
22 -- Bill Mason
23 -- Matt Ulwelling
24 -- Jon Campion
25 -- Mike McCreary*
27 -- Jonathan Morrison
29 -- Scott Bokal
31 -- Brett Klosowski
33 -- Brad Shepherd


BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

  1. So I just saved a copy to a file I can access from my tellyphone for quick reference.

    I'm surprised they didn't do this earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah no doubt then I can know who I am swearing at. :)

    ReplyDelete