Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How I did on my predictions.

These were my first round predictions. I didn't do too bad with my picks.

East

Montreal at Boston, I predict the Bruins will win in 5 games.
(Actual was 4 games for the habs)
NY Rangers at Washington, I predict the Caps will win in 6 games
(Actual was the Caps in 7 games)
Carolina at New Jersey I predict the Canes to win in 7 games.
(Picked this series right)
Philadelphia at Pittsburgh I predict the Pittsburgh in 6 games.
(Picked this series right)

West

Anaheim at San Jose, I predict the Sharks will win in 5 games.
(Actual the Ducks in 6)
Columbus at Detroit, I predict the Blue Jackets will win in 7 games.
(Actual Detroit in 4)
St. Louis at Vancouver, I predict the Canucks will win in 7 games.
(Actual Vancouver in 4 games)
Calgary at Chicago, I predict the Blackhawks will win in 7 games.
(Actual Chicago in 6 games)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work goon. Did you enter these on the NHL playoffs challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did pretty well in the first round too. I had 6 of the 8 teams right. The only two I missed was Pittsburgh and Anaheim. I got the Canucks over the Hawks, Wings over the Ducks, Bruins over the Canes, and Caps over the Pens in round 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not going to believe this on the NHL pickem that I joined I changed my picks after these ones so I didn't do too well. I got to thinking and totally did really, really bad in the West.

    ReplyDelete