Friday, March 13, 2009

P.A at Great Waters Brewery on March 20th.


Good news for all the Rubes that went last year KFAN remote, Paul Allen is going to be back again at the Great Waters Brewery on March 20th from 0900-1200. If you have never been to one of these events I recommend going, it was a lot of fun last year. The Great Waters Brewery have some awesome dark beers and great food. I have been to two of them and they are a lot of fun and very good way to meet other hockey fans.
Friday, March 20th
Paul Allen Project broadcast at Great Waters Brewery in St. Paul
It’s time to go to Great Waters! Get all geared up for the WCHA Final Five games and join P.A. at Great Waters Brewery in St. Paul from 9am-Noon! Wear your college hockey gear and get ready for a little puck talk. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Goon- In related news, I talked to Dubay yesterday. Things are going well, one day at a time. He mentioned the love he got in January in GF. He was really surprised at the support given by rival fans. I mentioned how "Beyond..." really sucks now because they don't focus on the WCHA and waste their time giving takes on the NHL that listeners can find anywhere with more credibility. Obviously, he gave college hockey a voice and now that's gone, which sucks. He still doesn't understand the magnitude of his brilliance in a place like GF where Sioux hockey is the only show in town. (which i appreciate)

    Nice win by the boys tonight. Do it again and raise the CUP! I'll have tears in my eyes as #16 leaves the ice for the last time. :(

    Archie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points Archie, I had a chance to meet Jeff up here one time when the KFAN boys were at the long haul and Jeff is a pretty good guy and I was shocked by this trouble last October. I hope he can get back to the air eventually. I don't listen to Beyond the Pond as much anymore. I figure I can get my Wild fix from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ducan is awesome and I am going to miss him.

    ReplyDelete