Monday, January 19, 2009

UND 16th in the INCH Power Rankings.

The INCH Power Rankings are up.

1. Notre Dame
2. Cornell
3. Boston University
4. Denver
5. Northeastern
6. Vermont
7. Minnesota
8. Michigan
9. Princeton
10. Ohio State
11. Miami
12. Colorado College
13. New Hampshire
14. Boston College
15. Wisconsin
16. North Dakota 2 The Fighting Sioux head into this weekend's series against Denver unbeaten in their last six games (5-0-1), and have outscored their opponents 28-13 during that span. 14-10-2 (9-5-2 WCHA) LAST WEEK: T at Michigan Tech, 3-3 ot; W at Michigan Tech, 5-0. THIS WEEK: vs. Denver, vs. Denver
17. Dartmouth
18. Air Force
19. Alaska
20. Minnesota Duluth

Dropped out: Yale, Nebraska-Omaha

Bubble-licious: Yale, Nebraska-Omaha, Union, RI

Seems now the Sioux are making a climb up the rankings. Polls come out later on today on Poll Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually surprised they moved up with a win and a tie over tech. Hell if I was doing rankings I probably wouldn't have moved them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing that INCH does surprises me anymore. They've lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. Jess Myers is a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised too, given the bias towards UND that INCH has shown time after time. I can't wait to meet Jess Myers in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess does suck. Im probably in the minority but I like Joe and Mike.

    ReplyDelete