Thursday, January 29, 2009

INCH chat

This is one of the most uneventful INCH chats that I have seen for some time. I don't know what to make out of that? No Red meat.
Mark: Fargo, ND: Alright Jess! Are you ready to jump on the Sioux bandwagon - this is a very balanced team, runnning Four strong lines. Do you now see the Sioux winning the WCHA?

Jess Myers: Absolutely! I just got my green and white boxers back from the dry cleaners and I'm ready for the stretch run! But seriously, I didn't
see the Sioux making this kind of second half rally, which is a failing on my part, because they do so every year. The rapid growth and adjustment to the college game by their talented freshmen has made the biggest difference in the past month. My head says I should pick the Sioux to win the league title based on the way they're playing right now, but something tells me they'll finish just a bit behind Denver. That of course sets up the inevitable rematch in St. Paul in
March.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex (Fargo): What are the chances North Dakota makes the NCAA tourney?

Jess Myers: Right now they look pretty solid for a top four finish in the WCHA, which would make them a near-lock for the field of 16.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avan (Boston): Can you remember a more talented group of defensemen than the one BU has had the luxury of throwing out there every game this season?

Mike Eidelbes: I can remember, if I go all the way back to ... this season. BU has a nice defensive corps, but the Notre Dame group (Kyle Lawson, Ian Cole, Teddy Ruth, Brett Blatchford) is right there with them as is Wisconsin (Jamie McBain, Brendan Smith, Cody Goloubef, Ryan McDonagh, Jake Gardiner). North Dakota's group from last year (Taylor Chorney, Chay Genoway, Rob Bina, Joe Finley, etc.) was a good crew, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment