Monday, October 20, 2008

Update on Dubay (developing story)

This was posted over on Gopher Puck Live by Jeff Dubay's brother. I know a lot of Sioux fans read that site. It would be a good thing if true and I have no reason to doubt this story. Again we will see how this story develops.
As I've said before Jeff is my brother and here are some facts. It was NOT meth and no charges will be filed. The police report on the website was wrong, they typed in the wrong statute number which made it look a bit worse than it actually was. As far as his job with KFAN I have no idea what will happen with that.

5 comments:

  1. I have personally seen the police mess up their paperwork/police report. But that's bad, really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Police make mistakes that is why we have so many cases thrown out. I hope this turns out better than it looks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, his brothers are tools too.

    I'm keeping an open mind until I see the charges...and then I hope he gets canned. I can't stand that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope eveything turns out ok for him, I know the news reported last night it was a suspended license. Dubay didn't seem like a meth head. That being said regardless of your personal feelings for his radio personality, whatever help he needs he should get and hopefully we can hear him and his love for all MN sports soon from 9 to noon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick; goon is pulling for Jeff to come out of this. I am hoping this is a miss understanding and it will work it's self out.

    ReplyDelete