Saturday, October 25, 2008

Check out this blog post.

I really like this blog post, this is an interesting way to say that the Pioneers are kicking the Badgers ass. Incidentally, the Fighting Sioux play the Wisconsin BADgers next weekend. After watching the Badgers play last night against the Gophers don't expect such lop sided (7-4) scores next weekend. That being said, I do expect the Sioux to come out and take the play to the Badgers, Connelly is a decent goaltender but he isn't Brian Elliot.
Pioneers all over the Badgers
by Mike Chambers on October 17, 2008

I don’t believe in blogging in-game, but I had to jump on this … DU is simply kicking the crud out of Wisconsin.

After one period, it’s tied 1-1, but let me tell you, the Badgers are lucky to be among the living. DU has a 24-5 shots advantage and Badgers goalie Shane Connelly undoubtedly is sweating bullets in the locker room. He faced a DU arsenal that I haven’t seen since the 2005 title team.

No comments:

Post a Comment