Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check this out.

I found this preseason top 16 ranking to be amusing. I would put UND in the top 10, Mankato, SCSU, Harvard and Cornell ahead of UND is interesting. 6 Teams from the WCHA...

The College Hockey Blog’s 2008 Preseason Top 16

Here they all are for quick and easy viewing… rankings by conference are below

1. Boston College

2. Minnesota

3. Michigan

4. Colorado College

5. Notre Dame

6. St. Cloud State

7. Wisconsin

8. Boston University

9. New Hampshire

10. Princeton

11. Denver

12. Cornell

13. Harvard

14. Minnesota State

15. Northeastern

16. North Dakota

5 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS.
    This is someone's idea of a joke, right???
    Who wrote this? Red Cloud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got quite the kick out of it as well. He has three EZAC teams in the top 16, I call that wishful thinking.

    SCSU just lost one of their big time players in Nodl and they have the way too high...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! The Mavs above UND?!? I love seeing that. Will it happen? Time will tell...but for now is it awesome to see, hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCSU is probably a little high. However, you just never know with Bob as their coach. They may do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy we can bet on that one if you would like? Heather already owes me a beer, If I start stocking up on beers I will be able to drink for free during the final five. :)

    ReplyDelete