Monday, March 17, 2008

Hey Ya; March Madness...

I found this song/video over on YouTube a few days a go and have been whistling this song all day every since. I can’t get this song out of my head. I am not much of a hip-hop/rap kind of guy, I am more of a country and rock and roll fan, never the less, this is an awesome song. Goon and Hip-Hop I know; maybe I am just punch drunk from working 6 overnight shifts in a row with one more overnight shift to go. We started this new schedule at work and this was the first time through it for me. To say the least it has been a death march, but it is almost over, and the fun is about to begin.

Why am I so up beat? This is the best time of the year, its almost spring and nothing beats this time of year it except maybe the opener of Duck hunting season (Ducktober) and the beginning of golf season in the spring.

The NCAA hockey tourney is Hockey's version of March madness. March Bring the NCAA hockey tourney and then the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Every night there is another big game with huge implications. I would liken going to the final five as a religious experience, hockey and beer.

2 comments:

  1. Goon, you should do a "goons world bracket contest" for the NCAA's.

    Not sure how you would do this but I know it can be done for the basketball tourney.

    It would be a fun comp. for all the people who read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is I am very tech challenged. :)

    ReplyDelete