Monday, March 17, 2008

Check out this sweet versus Comercial; Toews leads it off.

This is a sweet commercial. I think Versus has some really good promos, while it is not ESPN I think the NHL on Versus has come a long way. I am sure most Sioux fans would agree that it is a pretty nice honor to see Jonathon Toews in this commercial with the likes of Lidstrom, Turco and Chara. Man how would he look in a Sioux jersey this season?

Last night the Rookie Jonathan Toews got his 20th goal of the season last night.

2 comments:

  1. I went to a Blackhawks game a few weeks ago (when they played the Sharks). I got some good pictures of Toews vs. Pavelski on the face off. It was fun watching a lot of the players from the WCHA play again. They played that commercial on the screen during the game and had Toews do some promo thing too. It was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago rocks as far as college stars go. Too many Badgers on their team though :)

    ReplyDelete