Monday, February 11, 2008

Sioux third in the Rink Rat Rankings...

Wow, UND is sitting third in the The Rink Rat Rankings: Season 2, Edition No. 14 I have to admit that this is funny.

3. North Dakota - Nothing new from the Sioux this week, so that means I get to use my other joke about Dave Hakstol's "salute" to Don Adam a couple of weeks ago. Ready? OK...here goes...

I guess the logo and nickname aren't the only things that are "hostile and abusive" at UND!

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your bartenders. OK, here's one thing that's not a joke: Jean-Philippe Lamoureux now leads the nation in both goals-against average and save percentage. It's quite the roller coaster for Lamoureux, from "Maybe he's not the weak link after all," to "OK, maybe he is the weak link after all" back to the former. Keep your eye on this team, and expect to see a lot of them in Colorado this spring.

My only question to Elliot is; how do we get Phil into the Hobey Baker tracker? One of your goalies on the Hobey Baker Tracker got lit up for 9 goals this weekend and look poor on national television on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment