Thursday, January 31, 2008

This should get you in the Mood; Sioux vs Goofs...

I never get sick of watching this replay, it has to be one of my favorite moments in Sioux hockey history. What makes this even sweeter, it was a week after this goal in the Final Five as Blake Wheeler scored a lucky goal.

I just can't believe that going into the Gophers and Sioux series there just isn't any energy oozing from this series at all, I know the Gophers suck this year and the Sioux might not be as good as years past, so Jeff Dubay tells us (Puffy), but this is the series most of us look forward to each year. In most series between the Goofs and Sioux you can spend all day sparing on the internet with Gophers fans but this year is different, most of them are hiding waiting to see how the first game goes. I thought I would include a few clips to get people in the mood.

Lets Review recent History:

This is the game that UND took off 40 minutes only to race back in the third period and beat the Gophers.

During the last series Sioux fans discovered what a hack Stu Bickel is as he butt ended a Sioux hockey player.

Who could forget Robbie Bina's 180 foot goal.

Last year during Saturday night's game at the John it wasn't even close as the Sioux ran the Gophers out of the building.

This never gets old either Marriucci West, I think not...

No comments:

Post a Comment