Saturday, January 05, 2008

Can someone step up?

Sieve!  Sieve
I got this picture from The WinTwins blog and this picture really kind of explains the whole team effort of the Fighitng Sioux in the third period; out of place and standing around watching.

If SCSU is the seventh place team in the WCHA the Sioux might be in touble this season, because SCSU really kicked it in during the third period and the Sioux lost another game they were leading in the third period, UNACCEPTABLE...

~Someone needs to take some leadership on this team.

~I am tired of watching veteran players making rookie mistakes.

~I am tired of watching UND loose.

~I am revamping my predictions for this season. Nohthing good is going to happen this season, I just don't see another run to the Frozen Four, cause they suck this season. The Fighting Sioux are a veteran team that looks disinterested in doing anything or playing 60 minutes of hockey. Wear that uniform with pride or go home. If The Fighting Sioux coaching staff can't get their players to beat the league teams how are they going to qualify for the NCAA tourney.

9 comments:

  1. I'm SO HAPPY UND lost. Dirty punks. I watched the game last night and noticed (once again!) that once play stops atleast one Sioux player ALWAYS has to hit, shove, slash, or elbow the other team. I've always noticed this when they played the Mavs and then at the FF against the Gophers. Seeing it yet again last night proved to me that they're a bunch of dirty hacks.

    Goon, come to the Good Side and be a full Maverick fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of reminds me of the maverik players. :) They are famous for the after the wistle stuff as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wish Goon. I'm not saying the Mavs never do that...but they don't do it AFTER EVERY SINGLE WHISTLE like I've watched the Sioux do consistently for the last 6 games I've watched them play against 3 different teams.

    Punks. Straight up punks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, Michigan Tech next weekend, and we're easy to beat, especially if you can take advantage of us coughing up the puck behind our own net.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goon, I think we've given up the last 3 years only to be surprised by this team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes nice win tonight I am sure we will probably follow it up with a win on Friday and find a way to lose on next saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a problem with UND not showing up night after night.

    ReplyDelete