Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sidney Crosby and Andrew Ference drop the gloves.


I saw this the yesterday when I was going through the box scores. At first; I actually thought it was a misprint, Sidney Crosby doesn’t get into fights, and it’s not his role. Incidentally, this was Sid “the Kid's” first professional fight, let’s hope Crosby lets his tough guys do the heavy lifting and leave the scoring to Crosby.
I am actually sorry that I didn’t get to watch this game. I was working and I only taped the Wild and Rangers game I was not able to see this game.

Goon’s advice to Sidney Crosby

First off Sidney take off you helmet, it is considered to be a bush league move to get into a fight with someone while leaving your helmet/shield on. Maybe someone forgot to tell Crosby that it’s part of the fighters code that you take off your helmet during a fight so the guy you’re fighting doesn't break his hand punching your shield. Actually the refs are supposed to give Crosby an extra two minutes for getting into a fight while wearing a shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment