Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas from Goon's World


Merry Christmas from Goon's World. May the holiday season be kind to all of you. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2008. Go Sioux.

Goon's Wish list for 2008

1.) To have the Sioux hang a NCAA championship Banner #8. 8>5 sounds great.
2.) Find an acceptable solution to the logo dispute. (That would mean keeping it)
3.) For the Sioux to have multiple sweeps of opponents on the road and at home.
4.) Win WCHA regular season title and playoff title.
5.) Break 80 in golf.
6.) Win the the lottery.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks. I am pretty proud of both my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's so cute. She's getting so big!!

    Take that stupid 8>5 thing off. That's beyond annoying. Everytime I see 7>5 I want to scream!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Goon,

    Thanks for the pictures of AJ and Dakota. I'll post my pheasants from yesterday on my picasa google website for you.

    Let's take a look at your wish list.

    1 that is possible

    2 maybe, but I say we find a new tribe and talk to them.

    3 we play some non-ranked teams after Jan 1, so yes some 4 point weekends will come your way.

    4 the regular season, that could be tuff, we don't play CC the second half, but we do play DU. top 3 finish.

    Playoff title definetly possible

    5 Give yourself some credit, you always score over 80, I here to you even get over 90. Isn't a 100 a perfect score :)

    6 I've won the lottery before, but the $10 didn't last that long.

    You forgot #7 on your list so I will add if for you.

    7 Boston Bruins making the play-offs. (Unfortunatly they run into the Devils in the playoffs and do not make it past all the UND alums on their team.)

    ReplyDelete