Monday, November 05, 2007

Linkorama: Twelve to Four the Difference#links

UAA Hockey Fan Blog: Twelve to Four the Difference#links

I found this post over on Donald's UAA fan Blog. I found the exchange on the comments to be rather amusing. I wondering how long before the Gopher fans will be calling Donald a Halo?

For some perspective

I was wondering if there was any differential in how the power plays are broken down with a couple of teams. So I decided to take a look: Minnesota has received 40 power plays while their opposition has received 35 power plays. Donald's team UAA has had 32 power plays while the opposition has had 44 power plays. Finally UND has had 35 power plays will their oppostion has had 34. Granted UND has only played two WCHA theories but so far it seems as if the Seawolves are getting the shaft if you will...

7 comments:

  1. Goon, did you really have to fuel the fire?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was home sick today so i decided that I was bored and I did enjoy some of the drama you guys had.

    I am cheering for the Mavs this weekend, so tell them not to disapoint me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will tell the guys to make sure they "win for Goon!" when I see them at the fundraiser on Thursday night:)

    Check out my new post on Kalinski and how Flyer fans are stealing the post I wrote for you last year for their information on him. I'm all paranoid now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy I deleted your double post...
    Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goon, do you just enjoy the drama?

    ReplyDelete