Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween: Musings


I came home from walking the dog and my wife was putting this thing on our daughter. Yikes, I said you have to be kidding me? I aks her, what do you want her to look like the great punkin? Actually after looking at the picture I decided that I would share it with the four people that read this blog... It is amazing what ten dollars can buy. I suppose we can use it during the Thanksgiving season.

I found this new blog that had me linked up. Czech hockey on and it was pretty interesting.

I found a couple of interesting points of note.

(1.) Former Gopher Thomas Vanek has been named the Austrian Sportsman of they Year.

Vanek sorgt für eine Premiere
Nicole Hosp und Thomas Vanek sind Österreichs Sportlerin und Sportler des Jahres. Der NHL-Star sorgte damit für eine Premiere: Noch nie in der Geschichte der 1949 eingeführten Ehrung konnte ein Eishockey-Spieler die Wahl für sich entscheiden. Hosp dagegen landete bei der von Sports Media Austria, der Vereinigung der österreichischen Sportjournalisten, durchgeführten Wahl einen Favoritensieg. Den Titel der Mannschaft des Jahres sicherte sich das ÖFB-U20-Team, das ebenfalls für ein Novum sorgte.


(2.) Check out this Hockey Chick apparently according to the article is supposed to be a girl friend of Jaromir Jagr. ---edit---This woman is also a CZECH model not a slut.

5 comments:

  1. 1. What is wrong with the pumpkin suit? It's cute!

    2. How can you post that puck slut picture in the same post as your little girl?

    3.In re: your other post, the person who writes the CC blog is a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Punkin suit did grow on me. All I need now is a hat for the dog. :)

    I just thought the blog was interesting. The woman is a model not a slut... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little pumpkin is SO cute!! She's adorable!! I have to agree with RWD though, putting the "model" in the same post as your darling girl is not the best idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geesh, that picture of your daughter... who's your wife? Anne Geddes?

    Heck, she could put Anne Geddes out of work!

    Too cute!

    And I don't know what RWD and WT57 are talking about. For one I did not notice a puck in that shot anywhere. Then again I couldn't take my eyes of that... what did you say she was again? They obviously must not have daughters. Who wouldn't want their daughter to grow up to be an incredibly beautiful, intelligent woman who makes better money in her field than men?

    But putting her picture up alongside Vanek's mug!? Totally tasteless. I had honestly thought better of you, Goon.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goonster- that outfit is adorable! I guess you must have to have the right level of estrogen to think so:) However, she would have looked better dressed up as a Maverick Hockey player and you could have dressed your dog's butt as Jutting! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete