Friday, June 01, 2007

Ducks take Game two.


I would have to say that this game could have been 6-0 if it wasn't for the stellar play of Ray Emery. Seriously the Ducks were all over the Senators in this game. While it pains me to see the Ducks winning the Stanley Cup, I do think the Ducks are the less of two evils.

Brian Murray has done nothing but complain about the officials during this series and it seems that when the Senators were getting all of the favorable calls in their previous series especially against the Sabres, Murray was happy. However, when the table was turned against the Senators all of sudden the refs weren't making the right calls. You can't have it both way coach.

I do think Murray has a point I do feel that the Ducks have gotten all the breaks on the obstruction penalties, or should we say the lack of call on the obstruction. For the most part the refs have let the Duck play their game. I thought the Ducks were hooking and holding the Wild in their series and they were not being called for it. I even asked the Commish one of my buddies that was a great hockey mind and he agreed with me.

Prediction: Duck in 5 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment