Sunday, October 29, 2006

Linkorama part Two.

Check out Kevin's Blog on the Huskies
Kevin Allenspach Huskie Blog

Some interesting stuff here. On the Sioux being Swept in REA a few weeks back.

North Dakota, regardless of the $100 million the late Ralph Engelstad spent, has always been an intimidating place to play. Well, the top-ranked Maine Black Bears may have stirred up a hornets' nest for the next team to visit there -- St. Cloud State.
Maine swept the Sioux, 6-2 and 3-1, on Friday and Saturday. North Dakota allowed a five-goal second period in the opener and the Black Bears' Michel Leveille scored two goals in the rematch.

"This is our rink, we want to make it the toughest place to play and you can't do that by getting swept in your own barn," Sioux assistant captain Erik Fabian told the Grand Forks Herald. "We want it to burn ... but the sun's going to come up tomorrow and we've just got to learn from it."

North Dakota plays at Minnesota State-Mankato this week before getting a chance to determine whether Maine's sweep was a blip or symptomatic of something more.

4 comments:

  1. Please, Goon, I already drive fast enough, I do not need to try NASCAR. I drive faster than you!

    Just wait until I throw down The Gauntlet at you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nascar, it rules. Love the World of Outlaws too. I try to keep the vehicle between the white lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Goon...feel free to take the link to my blog off of your blog. I've read enough of your friend's comments. I actually took what you said about UND fans into consideration but with the more posts I see...the more it cements my opinion.

    My blog is just a little 'ol blog for my friends and family to enjoy...I don't need it to be linked to people that are going to smear it with nastiness, stupidity, and comments that don't even make sense.

    That's exactly why my blog isn't all about the WCHA, Mavs, stats...it's a little hockey, a little my personal life, a little twins...etc. More of a personal thing than a sounding board for rabid hockey fans.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am up for the Gauntlet any time your feel ready.

    ReplyDelete