Thursday, April 14, 2016

My NHL Bracket




During the NCAA hockey tourney, I didn’t pick a bracket, and UND went on to win the Frozen Four and an eighth NCAA title. This season, I thought I would stay out of the prediction business.

During the NCAA playoffs, Grand Forks Herald hockey beat writer Brad Elliott Schlossman, had the famous coin. I should have borrowed it from him to make my SCP picks. That being said, for my NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, I used no coin. I have decided that this will be the year of the Washington Capitals.

Now, I know I shouldn’t pick against the Flyers and wouldn’t it be fitting if Dave Hakstol’s team won the Stanley Cup the first year he coached them. Unfortunately, the Capitals are loaded and they will be this season’s Stanley Cup champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment