Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Denver Post columnist asks Mike Yeo if they're targeting Av's players



In my opinion, this is Unacceptable. I know I wouldn't ask a college head coach this stupid question. Anyone want to bet who this anonymous Denver Post columnist is? I have my suspicions. I would be willing to be, that it’s probably the same guy that’s been chirping and trolling Wild fans all day long on Twitter.
Michael Russo, Star Tribune -- Denver Post columnist: So you wanted Cooke to target specific guys? Yeo: “Don’t get into this, alright? I know where you want to spin this. But listen, I want our players when somebody is in front of them to finish their check. That’s hockey. So if you think that I’m saying, ‘Go take him out.’ No, you’re wrong. There’s a lot more respect in this game than that and we have a lot more respect for the game than that. So what we say to our guys is if you have an opportunity to finish your check, finish your check. And that’s the same thing that I’m sure that they’re saying there, too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment