1. Minnesota – (8-2-0 WCHA, 11-3-0) Split a home and home series with Saint Cloud State, This weekend the Gophers travel to East Lansing to play the Michigan State Spartans. The Gophers have split their last two WCHA series.
2. UMD – (7-2-1 WCHA, 9-3-2) The Bulldogs swept the hapless Minnesota State Mavericks in Duluth this past weekend. This weekend the Bulldogs are idle. The Bulldogs have played 10 of their first 14 games at home.
3. Denver – (4-2-3 WCHA, 5-3-3) Took three points from Nebraska Omaha this past weekend, This week home against Princeton and Miami.
4. Colorado College – (5-2-0 WCHA, 7-2-0) The Tigers Swept the Wisconsin Badgers and travel to Grand Forks, ND to play the Fighting Sioux.
5. St. Cloud State – (4-3-1 WCHA, 6-6-2) The Huskies split with the Minnesota Gophers this past weekend. This weekend the Huskies travel to Omaha Nebraska to play the Mavericks.
6. Nebraska-Omaha – (5-3-2 WCHA, 6-6-2) The Mavericks took one point from the Pioneers in Denver this past weekend. This weekend the Mavericks are at home to play the SCSU Huskies.
7. Michigan Tech – (5-4-1 WCHA, 7-4-1) The Tech Huskies split with the UAA Seawolves in Anchorage this past weekend. This weekend the Huskies travel to Canton, NY to play St. Lawrence in a non-conference tilt. From the interesting statistics department, the Huskies are 6-1-1 in Houghton, Michigan but 1-3-0 on the road.
8. Wisconsin – (4-7-1 WCHA, 5-8-1) The Badgers were swept by the Tigers this past weekend in Colorado Springs. This weekend the Badgers entertain the Mercyhurst Lakers in a non-conference tilt. From the interesting statistics department, the Badgers are 5-3-0 at home and a dismal 0-5-1 on the road.
9. Bemidji State – (3-6-1 WCHA, 5-8-1) The Beavers split with the UND Fighting Sioux this past weekend. The win on Sunday night ended a 40 year drought against the Fighting Sioux. The Beavers are off this weekend.
10. North Dakota – (2-6-0, 4-7-1) The Fighting Sioux split with the BSU Beavers in Bemidji this past weekend. This weekend the Sioux entertain the Colorado College Tigers. The Fighting Sioux are 3-2-1 at home and have dismal 1-5-0 record on the road. From the interesting statistics department, the Fighting Sioux have given up 9 goals in five games and have a 2-3 record. The Fighting Sioux are fifth in the WCHA in defense but 10th in the WCHA in scoring.
11. Minnesota State – (2-6-0 WCHA, 3-9-0) The Mavericks were swept in the Amsoil arena this past weekend by the UMD Bulldogs. This weekend the Mavericks travel to Anchorage to play the UAA Seawolves.
12. Alaska-Anchorage – (1-7-0 WCHA, 4-7-1) The Seawolves split with the Tech Huskies this past weekend in Anchorage, Alasaka, this weekend the Seawolves entertain the Minnesota State Mavericks. The Seawolves ended a six game winless streak with their victory over the Huskies on Friday night.