Monday, August 15, 2011

The NCAA a bunch of hypocrites?

North Dakota Fighting Sioux men's ice hockeyImage via WikipediaS/T to Rob Port and his sayanythingblog.com Now that the NCAA has told UND that they can't use their UND Fighting Sioux logo, why is the NCAA still selling merchandise that bears the Fighting logo, this is the same historic logo that the NCAA says is hostile and abusive. Wouldn't that make them a bunch of hypocrites? Kind of sounds like a do as I say not as I do mentality.

I am not making this up, I am serious, all you have to do is go to the NCAA site and you can buy UND Fighting Sioux merchandise on line. I would urge UND fans to buy shirts, hats and merchandise at the REA Sioux shop and boycott the NCAA site. I believe that the University of North Dakota should sue the NCAA for befitting from the use of their logo that the NCAA claims is hostile and abusive.

Enhanced by Zemanta