Thursday, October 07, 2010

The NHL season is here...


s/t to Brad "Sioux Rube" Schack for the video, I took it from his Face Book page. I am pumped, today is the opening day of the NHL season and I will be able to watch the Wild game at 11:00 on Versus. I already bought my subscription to NHL Center Ice, this season it's 170.00 plus dollars. Yikes! I predict that finally the Boston Bruins will win the Stanley Cup.

UPDATE - Season opener...

Minnesota Wild goalie Niklas Backstrom with a new goalie mask.

Martin Havlat with a new number he is now 24.

The newest member of the Minnesota Wild former SCSU Husky Matt Cullen wearing number 7.

First goal for the 2010 - 2011 NHL season - MIN Guillaume Latendresse (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: M. Koivu (1) & K. Brodziak (1).

19:50 Carolina Brandon Sutter (Jussi Jokinen, Jamie Mcbain) PP... Former Wisconsin Badger Jamie Mcbain with the assist.