Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goals From Broadmoor Title Game

Sorry for the poor quality. I had an heck of a time getting this uploaded. Still better something like this than nothing at all.

Here's Corban Knight's goal that got us going after we had given up two sloppy goals in the first minute. (I don't think that was in the gameplan.)


This video that follows has the other four goals to total our five. Sorry I cut off the first assist on the Malone goal, but then so did Fox Sports. What happened was that Hextall just cycled the puck down low as he was going off on a change. The puck came to Trupp who made a nice feed to Malone.



6 comments:

  1. Another great video clip would be Evan Trupp's slick puck handling move near the net in the second period vs StC. It appeared he picked the puck, flipped it over the defenders head, caught it and then passed it or shot it! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can let me know about what time that was. I'm transfering the entire game onto the computer right now to make a DVD for a friend.

    I intend to post the Malone hit of Lasch and the post game award ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11:05 left in the 2nd....its replayed several times, much to Doug Woog's amazement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until you have the time to post the Trupp attempt, here's the MI attempt that is similar...only Trupp's attempt didnt score...still fantastic!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsOkwHYBno

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that play by Trupp. To be honest I was watching the spear on the goalie. Missed it completely.

    ReplyDelete