Sunday, February 07, 2010

Wheeler and O'Byrne fight.


This has to be one of the worst fights that I have seent his season, if not ever, epic fail... Puck Daddy also agrees with me as well. I can just hear Wheeler now; do you want to go? O'Bryne, yep. Wheeler, Really!?!
Dishonorable mention: Up 4-1 with 26 minutes to play, Marc-Andre Fleury(notes) and the Penguins defense couldn't hold the lead ... Sadly, Blake Wheeler's(notes) pugilistic skills couldn't match the excitement in Jack Edwards' voice leading up to his "fight" with Ryan O'Byrne(notes):

BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

  1. There's no one more excited to hear Jack Edwards' voice than Jack Edwards. Remember folks, he was the guy that tried in vain to ruin the ESPN broadcast of the 2000 NC game.

    He's by far one of the worst commentators ever. He's right up there with that idiot from Tampa Bay. I don't even know his name but when he says "goal" I swear he turns into a crow. I think Esposito sits next to him. I can't imagine having done what Esposito has done for the sport and then come to work every game and sit next to that knucklehead.

    Masucko is bad, but at least he doesn't piss himself every time the Gophers score.

    I watched a few episodes of "Voices" on NHL Network last year. It's since been discontinued as no one seemed to care. I thought it was inspiring. I mean, if these idiots could do it, why couldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sister Suzee could pound the stuffing out of Wheeler, if she could catch him.

    ReplyDelete