Friday, January 08, 2010

Stepan's missing luggage.

This was on Russo's Twitter. I already saw where people are trying to blame the TSA over on Twitter for this. Stop! Before someone tries to blame the poor TSA for losing Stepan’s luggage it’s not their fault, the airlines lost his bags like Russo said. Also the TSA ENFORCES the laws that DHS and the American congress enact. If you want to blame someone blame Janet Napolitano and DHS.
Just got off phone with Team USA captain Derek Stepan. Airline lost all his bags, including his gold medal, bc no carry-ons out of Canada
BallHype: hype it up!

8 comments:

  1. Regardless of who you blame, How SAD for the guy.
    One of his greatest accomplishments tarnished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope that he luggage comes in on another flight, I have had that happen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one time I was pulled aside (along with my entire family) the TSA also grabbed my luggage.

    It didn't make the flight out of Atlanta.

    It did show up with a nice printed card in there how the TSA had rummaged through it.

    That was nice as I knew who was responsible for the kids broken toy.

    Of course I didn't have anything as expensive as a gold medal to steal.

    Maybe it was the airline, but it could have been the TSA. And the TSA (high ups) are the ones with the carryon rule, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off the plane came from Canada, while they can't have carry on's because of the moron that tried to blow himself up the law wasn't just randomly inacted by the TSA brass, the order would have come from the DHS hq or higher. Remember airport security is very political.

    Whistler I worked for the TSA as a Supervisor for 4 years so I have some knowledge of how this stuff works. Russo was right the AIRLINES lost his bags. I would be willing to bet that his bags show up later.

    Also, the bags are screened and then they are take by the air line personel so the people that tried to lay blame with the TSA really don't understand how things work, they flew from another country so to blame the TSA for the lost medal is assinine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to start taking then H out of his last name Goon? He isn't french.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize he didn't have an "H" and the way Dave Starman pronounces it I was confused. :

    ReplyDelete