Sunday, December 20, 2009

A few things.


I really liked that picture that I stole off of the internet. Moving forward this is the best time of year, Christmas is so much fun and I have so many gifts that I am thankful for, health, my family and Fighting Sioux hockey. As the hockey season evolves and the year changes to 2010, the college hockey season is approaching the home stretch. I always say that championships are won in February, March and April. The NHL season is almost at the halfway point already, as this year’s season is more compressed due to the Olympic Games in Vancouver

As the calendar year changes to 2010 we will again see if UND has another run to the NCAA championship or a conference championship in them. I don’t know? This Fighting Sioux have many questions to answer. Most of the things the Sioux have to work on and or fix aren't all that difficult to fix. It's just a matter of playing more disciplined hockey including being more responsible in the defensive zone, stop taking mind numbing stupid, knuckleheaded bad undisciplined penalties. It will be fun watching the Sioux go forward into February, March and hopefully April.

Goon’s World would also like to welcome LGM of the now defunct blog Let’s-Go- Mavs. I kept asking her when she is going to return to blogsphere, so here she is. I am hoping for a spirited Archie and LGM debate soon.

Editing note: While I Welcome debate and discussion on my blog if you post insulting comments or demeaning comments directed at me, my team members, my family members or dead family members these comments will be deleted without apology. I don’t have to tolerate comments like that and it's my blog.
BallHype: hype it up!

4 comments:

  1. I'm concerned for DD's 1st Amendment rights. How is he to comment on your blog if he is unable to demean anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Ah that's ok DD has enabled comment moderation on his blog. DD is a light weight anyways. I wasn't really talking about him though. I talking about trolls that want to get personal without adding anything to the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Rabbit did you see the game last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how Archie has survived without me!! Maybe he's been hanging out with Jughead eating burgers to deal with his depression of missing me:)

    Do you really think Sioux fans are ready for posts from LGM?!? I bet they're itching for the UND hot or not post! Hahahahahhahahaha!

    Anyone that leaves psycho posts needs a life. I'm not beyond finding people and flicking them in the forehead! Just remember that:) I am able to do this from Mankato, in the Twin Cities metro...or "back home" which is near Redwood Falls, MN. My family hails from there and I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH CRAP coming from my stomping grounds. With that said, get out of your basement and do away with the creepy posts and go to Jackpot or cheer on your RWV Cardinals!

    ReplyDelete