Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Something to ponder for Wild fans... Dive Earl Dive...


Gopher fan and celebrity Fire Helmet guy 26 said this on his facebook page:
not a good weekend for Gopher hockey. :( And to make things worse Robbie "DIVER DOWN" Earl scored 2 for the Wild yesterday. Would rather see the Wild lose then to see that POS score!
Here is something to ponder, former dive king and Wisconsin Badgers forward Robbie Earl has played two games this season with the Wild and scored more points than first round bust James Sheppard who has (0g-1a-1pts)in eighteen games. Tell me what is out of whack there? I think it’s time for the Minnesota Wild to cut ties with the first round busts that are James Sheppard and Benoit Pouliot, both of these players are a waste of a roster space and add nothing to the lineup.
BallHype: hype it up!

6 comments:

  1. Not happening any time soon there Goon, maybe this summer. They really need to tank this year and trade away every one year contract they have come March and let the AHL team come in and probably do just as well. This team is a joke and they are going to need a couple losing seasons to right this ship unless somehow Fletch can start making some real trades. I think he is finding out that trades are a lot harder to make. BTW, how good would Patrick Sharp look centering the second line with Havlat on his wing . . . okay time to wake up from that dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my most humble of opinion, I think that the more WCHA players that find success in the NHL the better, it only adds to the prestige of the conference. So be it Gopher, Pioneer, Badger, Seawolf or Sioux I may not root for you but wish them the best. I do understand your distaste for him though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was illustrating the comment by FHG26 and the fact that Robbie Earl actually took two games to surpase Sheppard's points total.

    I don't care where they come from. I think as a there were a lot of us whether Sioux or Gopher fans that didn't like Earl's antics though. The goals he scored was pretty good though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was illustrating the comment by FHG26 and the fact that Robbie Earl actually took two games to surpase Sheppard's points total.

    I don't care where they come from. I think as a there were a lot of us whether Sioux or Gopher fans that didn't like Earl's antics though. The goals he scored was pretty good though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm going a little overboard, but I refuse to watch the Wild while that POS Earl is playing for them. Although Irmen just got called up so I might have to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I am all for Danny Irmen playing for the Wild too.

    ReplyDelete