Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gabby is laughing now.


I had the misfortune of watching the Minnesota Wild go down to defeat again in another game where the opposition scored first, in fact I can't remember a game where they actually had the lead or scored first. So I come home tonight and turn on NHL Center ice and this season they have replays of the games that have been played today. Low and behold Marian Gaborik scored this highlight reel goal against the L.A. Kings. Gabby is off to a fast start and has scored 6 goals 4 asssits in 7 games for the Rangers. The Rangers are tied with the Pengiuns for best record in the NHL.
BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

  1. He is probably going to have a great season for the Rangers, but I am still happy to be rid of him even if the Wild go 1-81 this year. He was never going to come back here and he was always going to get hurt here, maybe he is playing better because he has less defensive responsibilities or maybe he is doing better without Lemaire, who knows, or maybe Minnesota is a curse for groins now that Havlat has a groin injury too, what is with these Euro players and their soft groins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that before I went to bed this morning. I wonder how long Sykora and Havlat are going to be out.

    ReplyDelete