Friday, October 16, 2009

A couple more links.

Brandon from Sioux Yeah has an interesting blog post on the rivalry, I am sure he isn't going to endear himself to the Badgers fans. :)

My prediction last week on a certain big team came true. [Illegal Curve]

Dan Myers of tis is the WCHA predicts a split for the Gophers and Sioux this weekend. [This is the WCHA]

TCHB ask if the BSU Beavers are for real. My answer is that of course the Beavers are for real, or AFA is overrated because the Beavers hung ten goals on AFA and swept the Falcons last weekend. Note to various hockey bloggers, the teams in the CHA are not bad hockey teams that are competitive and the CHA is 3-1 against playoff teams from last season. Taking it further Notre Dame is 1-2 in its last three games against CHA teams. I would imagine that Notre Dame wouldn't think they are overrated.
BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I think Bemidji is for real too, I just don't want to draw conclusions based on just one weekend.

    how bout them Sioux? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I think BSU will be pretty good this season. Sioux get 3 out of 4 points this weekend and I am happy about it.

    ReplyDelete