Thursday, July 16, 2009

Joe Finley on Trevor Bruess.

Former Fighting Sioux hockey players Joe Finley on Trevor Trevor Bruess. I am sure Sioux fans will find this interesting. Yeah I was rolling my eyes as well, but I digress. I suppose we won't see another replay of the Paukovich and Green incident. [Click here to listen to big Joe]

Listening to Big Joe talk nice about Trevor Bruess almost makes me ill, I know, I know, big Joe probably can't say Trevor Bruess was a hack when we played against MSU-M. Trevor tried to take out the knees of one of our best defensive players.
BallHype: hype it up!

7 comments:

  1. I believe what Joe has to say about Bruess as a teammate because it's all the same stuff the Mavs had to say about Bruess. He's horrible to play AGAINST but is awesome as a teammate and friend.

    I know at the end of last season many Maverick fans were sick of his antics but his team always stood behind him because, well, that's just Bruess. Plus, he was very well liked by all of the Mavs.

    I've met him several times and I guess I can see why his teammates like him. He is a pretty down to earth nice funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Joe doesn't have much room to call other players hacks. Hello! That's the pot calling the kettle black:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a dirty player is not the same as being a goon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that being said, I am not inviting a discussion from DK about he'd rather be dirty than a goon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dead Rabbit good call on the DK. :)
    It's ok to knee a person in the context of the game but not ok to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy I knew you would like that post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, duh...I GAVE you the material to post geek!!

    Also...Finley is more than just a Goon. Hello...it's ok to pull guys out of a handshake line and fight now? It's ok to slash a mascot? Need I go on?!?

    I'm not saying Bruess is an angel, since Goon knows I would never claim that. However, take of the green tinted glasses and see that Finley is just as big of a goon/slash/hack.

    ReplyDelete