Tuesday, January 06, 2009

White out at the Ralph.


Don't forget to get your t shirt for this upcoming series. They are roughly $13.00 with tax at the REA Sioux shop. I was just there and they lots of t-shirts left. I know there are some that don't want to buy anything with the Gophers logo on it, well then wear a white shirt of some kind. One solution I do have is you can take a sharpie marker and cross the big maroon M out.

Reffing Assignments

Mark my words: for reffing assignments we will get one or more of the following officials: Shepherd, Hunt Todd Anderson and or Donn Adam. I am personally think it
will be the combination of Marco Hunt and Derrick Shepherd. Look for Greg Shepherd to be at one or both games as well this weekend. I wounder if we will run into Greg and his officating crew in the bars this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Being that I grew up in Minot I'll just refer to the "M" as the Minot Magicians logo. Kind of like Jeff Bredahl said when Irmen popped his jersey. He said something like "and Danny Irmen shows the crowd his Minot Magicians hockey Jersey." Thanks Goon for the heads up. Haven't heard much about the whiteout for a couple weeks now and almost forgot. I wish it was Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some cool Toews, Tajac, Oshie and Parise T-Shirts as the Sioux shop as well.

    ReplyDelete