Sunday, December 28, 2008

UND Lines against MTU.

Here are the UND's lines for today's game against the MTU Huskies.

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--21 Matt Frattin
20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens
15 Brent Davidson--22 Brad Malone--10 Andrew Kozek
19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway
2 Joe Finley--14 Brad Miller
6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

31 Brad Eidsness
30 Aaron Walski

Here were yesterdays lines.

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens
16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Andrew Kozek
17 Jason Gregoire--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin
19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

Looks like coach Hakstol has decided to change things up bit. I am hoping Hakstol is finally feeling the pressure. David Toews is out of the line up and Davidson is in. I am not sure I like that the line up change but I am not the coach. Maybe Hak is trying to send Toews a message that it is time to step it up and play some Fighting Sioux hockey. Also, it is about time that coach Hakstol puts Duncan on a line with some more skilled players. I not sure why it took so long. With the right players Duncan can make some noise offensively.

The Finley Haters are back

That didn't take long did it? My God, check out the comments on Brad's blog. Holy Cow the Finley haters are out in full force. Of course they are real brave when they can hide behind an anonymous name and not have to stand up for their comments. I would love to see some of these classless skippy's say these vile and hateful things to big Joe's face. I don't think they are brave enough. Do you?

Let me explain it to the "Finley haters"; Big Joe is one of our best defensive forwards on the team. Big Joe was also the reigning plus minus player in the WCHA last season. Players don't get those types of defensive numbers by being a hack.

3 comments:

  1. If yesterday was unacceptable what was today?

    Merry Christmas Boosh.

    I like Joe, but lets be honest he is not ready to be on the ice yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the hell we call this. Craptastic is the word of the week copy right Boosh.

    Yeah Joe looked a little slow today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finley is insane. Besides that, he's awesome :P

    You Sioux fans are spoiled with the (prior) winning and such, I'd love to have a big ogre who has slight potential to entertain me while the rest of my team sucks. Maybe we could trade?

    ReplyDelete