Saturday, December 06, 2008

A few things...(ex college hockey players)

[...]Former B.C. Eagle and mighty mouse Nathan Gerbe has been called up to the Sabres. It would be cool to see him skating with Drew Stafford.

[...]Former UMD Bulldog Brent Hull feels responsible that Sean Avery is a member of the Dallas Stars. I would be willing to bet that he is not getting any of Avery's sloppy seconds.

[...]This was the first Boston Bruins game that I ever went to. It was a fight filled game between the Bruins and the Minnesota North Stars.

[...]Gary Betteman said that Sean Avery had been warned last spring about crossing the line. I think the sun glasses that Avery wore to his hearing were God awful. Can we suspend have Gary Betteman him for his sun glasses selection?

[...]Former Gophers Phil Kessel scored his 16th goal of the season for the Boston Bruins. In the same game Joe Finley's favorite dance partner Blake Wheeler has his 9th goal of the season and an assist as well. That gives Blake Wheeler 15 points on the season.

[...]Speaking of big Joe Finley it was announced during Sioux Harvard broadcast by Tim Hennesey that Finley was skating this week and could be back for the GLI or the BSU series. I can't imagine what a shot in the arm it would be if UND was able to have big Joe back for the GLI. I think I cried tears of joy. Mascots especially Goldy and Bucky Badger beware. He, he, he...

[...]Former Sioux player Jonathan Toewsscored his 6th and 7th goals of the season tonight against the hated Redwings. After starting slow the Blackhawks star is really starting to rack up the points. Jonathan Toews now has 20 points in 24 games.

[...]Former Sioux Drew Stafford scored his 4th goal of the season for the Buffalo Sabres and former Gopher Thomas Vanek scored his 19th goal of the season against Matt Smaby's Tampa Bay Lightning, unfortunately for Matt he was on the ice for the Vanek goal.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your love for hockey and thought you might want to check out my blog following the Boston Bruins.. although I've just started and only have one post... I go to every home game and watch every away game. I plan on posting scores & exciting happenings while I'm at games and posting hard hitting news as soon as I hear it. If you're a Bruins fan I think you'd enjoy it! Check it out! There will be another post tomorrow at 7pm as the B's take on the Tampa Bay lightning at the Garden :-)

    ReplyDelete