Monday, November 17, 2008

Check out this post.

So for the Sioux fans that are making the trip to Duluth this weekend Running with the Dogs does a pretty good job breaking down the places to eat and drink while attending Bulldog hockey games in Duluth, Minnesota. Talking about running the Gauntlet. Yikes! Just for the record, Little Angie's and Grandmas Saloon are great choices for eating and the Comfort Inn and Suites is a great place to stay.

Also, it sounds like some of the Duluth fans have gotten antsy with the way things are going in Duluth. A few of the fans/posts have gotten impatient with former Sioux player and Assistant coach Scott Sandelin's.

3 comments:

  1. I was at the UMD vs. Sconnie game Saturday night and if UMD plays like they did then the Sioux will probably wipe the floor with them....it was ugly.

    For those going to Duluth a "hidden gem of a bar" is The Reef, it's not in Canal Park but it's pretty much right off of 35W. Nice little dive bar though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was going to Duluth this weekend, I had a chance to go tot he games but I have to work and I have taken too much time off for hunting this fall.

    I love the city of Duluth and we have been going to duluth a lot due my daughter having to see the Peds Ortho part of St Mary's Clinic. That area around Grandma's in Canal Park is awesome.

    I have advice don't eat Little Angie's before bed if you get acid reflux.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duluth is a great place to watch hockey. Hope the Sioux contingent have a good time.

    Grandma's. The end.

    ReplyDelete