Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Who Am I?

Eric suggested that I post a little about myself. So, here goes.

I am a post grad sports journalism student at a college in Toronto. I have a couple of published works as a freelancer but freelancing is difficult and the pay is crap. So, I went back to school.

Mostly, I will try to cover the Leafs and the Sabres as well as any other information that I think would be interesting. I have known Eric for a long time and I will do my best to bring quality stuff to the table. Hope you enjoy the work.

Gord

3 comments:

  1. Mitch Cumstein? Wait...... Got that all wrong, What movie am I? Beer on Sunday for first right answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gord is one of my old drinking buddies from BSU back in the late 19th century.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't he the guy who was night putting with the daughter of the dean?

    ReplyDelete