Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chicago Blackhawks Q&A with John Buccigross (Toews)

I saw this over on the Bleacher Report, there are a few mentions of former Sioux Jonathan Toews, Dustin Byfuglien and Adam Burish. It is a good read check it out.

Wagner: Do you think Jonathan Toews should be wearing the "C" for the Blackhawks?

Buccigross: Without question. He's a born leader for a franchise that is beginning anew.

Wagner: Do you believe that the Blackhawks will make the playoffs this season?

Buccigross: I picked them last year and they should be better this year. I'm not sure if I am going to pick them yet or not. We'll have to wait and see when my ESPN.Com season previews come out.

Wagner: Do you think Dustin Byfuglien will be an effect power forward in the NHL?

Buccigross: I think Dustin Byfuglien could be as good as Ryan Malone. Compare their stats this year.

Wagner: Is Adam Burish the next Sean Avery-type of player?

Buccigross: He should strive for bigger things.

Wagner: Just for fun, who would you rather have dinner with, Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews?

Buccigross: Whoever pays


No comments:

Post a Comment