Tuesday, June 03, 2008

So you say there is a chance?


Last night I was fussing, fuming and swearing about the prospects of the dirty Redwings winning another Stanley Cup. There wasn't much time left and I started getting ready to head to the gym to work out when Maxime Talbot scored the game tying goal. Wow, what a game, even if the Redwings had one. I kept telling the TV all night long just one more game, one more game. You just never know what can happen. In professional sports like the NHL anything can happen can happen if you don't bury your chances. The best way for this season to end would a 7th game in Detroit Rock City.

Ryan Malone has to make SCSU fans beam with pride. Malone is becoming one of my favorite NHL players that didn't play for the Fighting Sioux.

2 comments:

  1. I like Malone a lot too. I loved how he got up and skated off after getting hit in the face. Thats not just toughness - its a class act. He didn't want the game to be delayed on his account. I admire that a lot and wish that selfless attitude was more prevalent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malone broke his nose and came back and played. I am not that tuff and could not do that.

    ReplyDelete