Friday, May 16, 2008

Malone and Hatcher

I caught the tail end of this game tonight and it was pretty exciting finish and the festivities at the end of the game will probably set the tone for game 5. I wonder if Upshaw will receive any additional punishment for his charge on Staal. WOW what an ending; Malone and Hatcher fight was pretty good as well as the Crosby and Richards stick fight just after the face off.

Former SCSU Husky Ryan Malone is quickly becoming one of my favorite hockey players. I like what Malone brings to the table he is a tough hockey players and has the ability to chip in offensively as well. I would love to see him in a Wild or Bruins jersey.

Prediction: I think that Philly is done next game in Pittsburgh. The Flyers do not have the horses to run and gun with the high flying Penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment