Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sioux recruits Corey Fienhage and Ben Blood photos

A buddy of mine that runs the new Sioux blog was at the USHL game between the Ceder Rapids Rough Riders and the Indiana Ice. The Indiana ice sports two Sioux recruits Ben Blood number 20 and Corey Fienhage number 15 on its teams. Jakes girl friend Kori took the pictures.











Here is the scouting report on Ben Blood according to Jake.

Ben Blood: is one of those recruits. I have to tell you I really enjoyed watching him play. He's a big, solid defenseman and moves the puck very well. He jumps up in the play when needed and scored a goal last night. He had a lot of ice time last night, I swear he was on every other shift. I think he's got a very similar style to Genoway or Chorney. Should be a great addition to our D core.




Here is the scouting report on Cory Fienhage according to Jake:

Corey Fienhage: is the other recruit. He didn't play nearly as much as Blood and his stats show that he's played many fewer games.



Note: Corey Fienhage played high school hockey at East View High School and joined the ice after his High School team was eliminated from the Minnesota High School hockey tourney.

You can track all of the Sioux recruits stats here.

3 comments:

  1. It's aboot time :).

    So Fienhage just got done with high school? I figured he had to be under 18 since he was still wearing a full cage, but didn't do much research on him. Did find something that said he wouldn't join the Sioux til 09. Not sure if that means the 08-09 or 09-10 season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you screwed up on the end there. I don't have any recruit stats on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added it. Your pictures stole all of my band width in my email that must mean they are good.

    I just had some Miami skippy tell me to "F" off because I tore apart their student newspaper, this is the same one that told me that Miami RedHawks were going to be in the Frozen Four.

    Check it out, it is way silly their fans are upset because they got bounced by B.C. in the Worcester Regional. Ooopps. LOL...

    ReplyDelete