Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Emmy Goes to Carey Price.

While it is no mystery that I am not a fan of Philly thug Steve Downie, I have to stick up for him in this instance. Watch the performance by Habs goaltender Carey Price; his performance is worthy of receiving an Emmy, Hollywood would be pleased. I saw this game on Sunday and if you watch the video it would appear as if Downie didn't even tough Price. I am sick and tired of the diving that is taking place in the NHL. This once great league is starting to look like the Swedish Ice Hockey Federation.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to go to the NHL to see diving you see your very own Lammy do it about every game haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think you're right lammy did a lot of diving this last season and got himself a few penalties for his efforts....

    ReplyDelete