Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bruins take les Habs to game 7.

Wow! What a hockey game! In my opinion this was one of the best games that I had watched all season long. It wouldn't be an understatement to say that I have watched a lot of hockey this year.

In the last year and a half Habs have owned the Boston winning something like 12 games in a row until the Bruins beat the Habs in game 3. Actually, the Boston Bruins had not beaten the Canadians since Saturday March 3rd, 2007, tonight they evened the series with the Montreal Canadians. I would have loved to have been in the TD North Garden tonight.

*The Bruins, who lost all 20 previous best-of-seven series in which they trailed 3-1, will try to complete their bid to eliminate the top-seeded Canadiens in Montreal on Monday night.

*The Canadiens will play a Game 7 for the 19th time but first after leading 3-1.

Phil Kessel makes good after being benched for games 2-4. Kessel has been on fire since he re-joined the Bruins line up.
Phil Kessel is making Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien look like a genius. After being a healthy scratch for three games, Kessel has scored three goals in his last two games, including two on Saturday night as the Canadiens couldn't seem to handle anything the Bruins threw at them as Boston scored four goals in the third period. It marked the second straight game that the Habs have given up four goals in the third period against the Bruins.

Check out Phil Kessels game tying goal it is nothing short of amazing.

5 comments:

  1. I can't either, that was a sweet game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see it, but I'm sure Boston got lucky :)

    I can't believe my Devils are done :( Dirty Rangers...

    So, with my Devils eliminated in an untimely manner, I will be cheering for any and all teams from Canada.

    Sorry Goon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leaves you with two teams left and I think there is a good chance the Bruins win tonight.

    I think it is 50/50 between the Sharks and Flames then you would have no one to cheer for. I picked the Pens to win the stanley cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like the old Bud Light commercials.. with the penguin stealing beers... beware the penguin, doobie doobie doo :)

    ReplyDelete