Monday, March 03, 2008

Are the black helicopters are circling in Madison?

Just for the record, I did study conspiracey theory in college so I can see where some WCHA fans might think the league has something against certain teams; say the Wisconsin Badgers. The Husky fans might have argument was well.

This past weekend there was another game with another blown call. This time the botched call was made by the WCHA head of official's son Derrick Sheppard, the team on the receiving end of that bad call; the Wisconsin Badgers. The game in question was also at the National Hockey Center the site of another blow call that went against the Huskies.

So does Greg give his son Derrick a weekend off? Is there another letter of apology for coming?

4 comments:

  1. He didn't send Todd Anderson home for calling tripping on a BADger that had just gotten thrown to the ice by a guy who didn't trip, directly leading to a Gohper goal that ended up allowing for a tied game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boosh, are you guys going to whoop up on the Mavs this weekend? if my math is right you guys beat them twice this year already.

    Apparently the reffing has been really poor this year. Because they keep giving us stuff to bitch about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, what do you think Goon? We destroyed them early because we were 'good' early and they hadn't played a game yet. I'd be happy to get out of this weekend with one point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can color me surprised because I thought MTU would be a better team this season so I don't understand what happened this year.

    I think losing that player who name escapes me to the MJ's hurt your chances as well. I know they played pretty tough in Houghton and you guy got points against C.C. so who the hell know what the heck is going to happen this year.

    ReplyDelete